iPlugDelaware’s September meeting will be held on Tuesday September 15, 2015 at 7:30 am at the Panera Bread in Fairfax Shopping Center (2311 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803). The meeting will be in the community room in the back of the restaurant. Meetings last about an hour and are held on the third Tuesday of each month. Meetings are free to attend and are open to anyone in the legal community.
- Discussion of Apple’s September 9, 2015 Press Event.
- Discussion of new features of iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, iPad Pro and Apple TV.
- iOS 9 and watchOS 2 updates that are planned for release on September 16, 2015.
- Google’s recent decision to make Android Wear iOS compatible.
- Google’s introduction of Android Pay for Android devices.
- Choosing cellular carriers and unlocking mobile devices.
If you have not attended a meeting before, they are a great place to learn about features of mobile devices that can help make you more productive. All meetings are interactive and provide those attending with an opportunity to ask questions or demonstrate apps or devices that they use in practice. Although a large focus of the meetings are on Apple devices and services, our meetings are used as an opportunity to learn about all relevant mobile devices and technologies and frequently include discussion of Microsoft Windows based devices, Google Android devices, and wearables that are used by those attending the meeting.
We look forward to seeing some new faces at our meeting, and will be happy to address any questions or concerns about using mobile devices. If you would like anything to be added to our agenda, please let us know on our Facebook Page or through Twitter.