Tomorrow November 18, 2014, marks the third Tuesday of November, so that means it is time for our monthly meeting. The iPlugDelaware meeting will take place at the Panera in Fairfax as usual, and will begin at 7:30 am. Panera is located at 2311 Concord Pike, Wilmington Delaware. The meetings are held in the back of the restaurant. Normally meetings last about 1 hour.
The topics for this month’s meeting include:
- Microsoft Office Apps released for iPhone
- Microsoft Office Apps now free to use on iPhone/iPad
- Is using a fingerprint less secure than a passcode?
- Can malicious apps replace legitimate apps on your iPhone/iPad
- ApplePay thoughts (you can try it yourself while at Panera!)
As always, participation from attendees are welcome, and since this is a users’ group, we are always happy to discuss topics of interest to anyone attending (or learn about an app that you find useful). This is a friendly group, and if you have not yet attended one of our free meetings, please stop in. No pre-registration is required.
Due to scheduling conflicts, there will be no Dover meeting this month. If anyone is unable to attend the Wilmington meeting, and would be interested in having an online iPlugDelaware meeting, please use the contact form to let us know.